Torgesen Family Orchard and Lake Session {Manson}


It's no secret that I love big families and in this family was just the best!  It was basically like I was taking pictures of professional models because all of them were so easy going and enjoyable to work with!  Everything about the location matched what we were hoping for and even with planning out the session ahead of time, I never really have the control over what the weather is going to do or my visibility but this night everything just came together for perfection.  Getting to hear stories about a family is one of the highlights of any session for me and this session was especially important because of impending graduations and their oldest getting to go on mission.  This was one way that this family can remember how great it is being together and have memories forever.  I'm so thankful they chose me to document this moment in their family history!  Enjoy!












 I'm just always going to love kissing pictures and this is one of my favorites of all time!





No comments