Madelyn's Newborn Session {Brewster}


 I always love working with newborns but in this season I think it's been even better than normal.  I was able to meet Madelyn a couple weeks ago and she was the most adorable tiny girl.  My son, Roman took one look at her and said, "Tiny! Cute!" and that's basically the best way to describe her little personality!  I always say that I get my girl fix when I get to work with newborns and it's so true, since I have get to use all the sweet little headbands and wraps that I love!  I have been working with the Reyes family since Gracie was born and I have loved every session with them even more than the one before!  Gracie wasn't so sure about doing pictures with her sister but even though she was more excited to play, we still captured some of the sweetness that I know will only grow between these two sisters.


No comments