The Reyes Family River Maternity Session {Brewster}


 Maternity sessions are so enjoyable for me and I love being able to celebrate the creation of new life that miraculously happens during pregnancy.  Since I'm also pregnant myself, I also know how hard it can feel to even want to do pictures sometimes because your body goes through quite a lot and those extra hormones can make it a struggle to feel great about yourself sometimes so when someone trusts me to capture that amazing time, my intent is always to help you see the incredibly beautiful way you should see yourself!

When Caley asked me to do this session with her little family I was thrilled since Gracie and I have been working together since she was a newborn!  Every time I get the chance to work with little ones another time it adds to their experience of what a photography session is like and also how much fun they can have.  She immediately took my hand when we got to the location and we were off!  Moments like that are when I know that I'm doing what I was created to do.  It's not just a job, it's my passion.

Juan and Caley have the most authentic smiles when they are with each other and easily laugh and chat together the whole time which I just love!  I think this mama is glowing!



No comments