The Bergeson Family Lake Chelan Session {Chelan}

 Calvin just turned one and I was able to help with the celebration of his first year by doing some family and birthday pictures!  These colors are making me very excited for spring!  I can't believe this was actually in February!  Some of the moments I am sharing today are ones that may not be the ones  you hang on the wall but I just adore the in between moments when mom is trying to put on a hat or get him ready for the next moment!  This family has been great to spend time with in the last year and Kyle loves that he has some Vikings fans around this area to commiserate with. ;)  Keri is one of the best pediatricians in our area (THE best in my opinion) so if you are local and looking, we highly recommend her!  And I'm a research mom who needs information on everything and asks a million questions, so if she can handle all that you know she's great! :)  


No comments