Perry Family Winter Lake Session {Chelan}

I first met this sweet family last January when little miss Averi was born and I loved getting to document one of those first days!  For this session we just managed to catch one of the last snow filled days and chose a location overlooking Lake Chelan, I love the softness of the background that still manages to show the beauty of this valley.  

You have to be pretty brave to get your little ones out in the snow for a quick session in the winter but it's so worth it when we get a day like this!  When it comes to sessions with little people I make sure to keep them moving A LOT so they don't realize they are cold and usually that works pretty well!  Two girls is the complete opposite of me but this is how I get my girl fix!  If I could choose I would be a boy mom forever, but I do miss the little accessories and cute clothes that girls get to wear so whenever I have a session with all girls it just makes my heart happy since I still get to enjoy all the cuteness!

No comments