Maribel & Sipriano's Romantic Mountain Engagement Session {Leavenworth}



Some things that I absolutely love are, vintage/antique items, bright colors, being outside and autumn.  The reason I’m telling you this is because all of that combined in perfection for this session!  I love that Maribel chose a dress that had a vintage feel to it, and when I saw the dilapidated car on the property I knew it was going to be one of my favorite shots.  The time I spent with these two was so enjoyable and from the very beginning they were just the sweetest couple and genuinely love being together.  The cute comments and way they just naturally showed their relationship was the best.  We were so far out in the woods that we even saw bear poop on the trail we were on-I had never seen that in real life before!  Thankfully the closest we came to a bear was guard dog but that gives you an idea of the amazing location!  I don’t exactly live close to this area but it was totally worth the drive to be able to hang out in such a serene setting.  I hope you love these as much as I do!

No comments