Karina's Fall Lake and Brewster Senior Session {Alta Lake and Brewster}


 If there was one word to describe these sessions, it would be colorful!  Both locations that we worked in were amazing with the light, especially on the first night in Brewster by the river.  This time of year is the best time for many reasons but the range of colors is by far my favorite.  I'm always stalking my favorite places for weeks as the leaves start to go from green to more of a lime to a yellow or whatever other color they will be so that I can pack in as many sessions as possible once this array of beauty fully hits!  I have known the beautiful Karina since she was in middle school and transferred to Brewster so it doesn't seem possible that she will be graduating in a few short months!

While we were doing her sessions I found out that she is planning to pursue dental hygiene after high school at my personal favorite, Eastern Washington University!  She will be joining quite a few of Brewster's past graduates there and I know she is going to thrive in that environment!  No matter what I asked her to do, (even accidentally asking her to walk through goat heads!)  she was willing to make her senior pictures the best possible, I loved every minute with her and am thrilled with how these turned out!!












No comments