Aparicio Family Columbia River Fall Session {Brewster}

Today just happens to be really cold compared to what we’ve been used to so I’m just going to go back to this perfectly delightful day that was the best temperature, not too hot and softly sunny!  I love that this is another big family that I get to work with and even though they don’t have any tiny kids it was a blast!  I made them hike all over one of my favorite spots so we could take advantage of the beginning of fall and the end of summer.  One thing that I loved is the interactions between the only boy, Cole and all his sisters, they are pretty adorable all together and even though there may have been a couple moments he maybe wasn’t as thrilled about pictures, I think I got some genuine smiles and love between them. ;)  Having lots of siblings ensures you have friends for life and I think this group totally fits that, plus they included a lot of color in their outfit choices and that will always make me happy!

No comments