Schlaich Family Formal Music Session {Cheney}

This session was so different from the sessions you've probably seen me posting lately but I absolutely love how it turned out!  When Heather asked me to do something different for her family this year and told me this idea I was so excited!  One reason for this set is the personal story that the formal music backdrop for the pictures actually represents.  Heather and Sam met in this very music program at Eastern and music is a huge part of their family.  I always strive to portray a family's story and for an idea like this, that part of the job is so easy!  

I have been working with David and Abigail since before Abigail was even born and getting to see their sibling bond form into the most adorable relationship is priceless.  I know as a mom I want to be able to capture all of those sweet and silly moments between my boys and I love some of the precious ways they showed their love for each other during my time with them.  Formal family sessions are definitely going to go on the top of my list and this one just begged for a lot of black and white edits, especially with that gorgeous grand piano!


No comments