Sartin Family Field and Forest Session {Spokane}

 I’ve used this location before but never in the fall so I didn’t know exactly what to expect, and it completely surpassed my dreams with this session!  I’m always a fan of blue and yellow combinations so when the Sartin family showed up in these colors and we had this location I knew it was going to be as close to magic as it gets!  I’ve been working with the Sartin family since Colt was about 1, and every time I see them it’s even more fun than the last time!  All those little blue eyes are the perfect compliment to the leaves this time of year and they just pop!  Seeing all of them laugh and have fun together is the best part and getting to have kids be kids in nature just makes it enjoyable for everyone.  I know some families want the non-dirty, sit and smile pictures and while I usually get at least one of those, I’m also so excited when parents will let their kids climb trees, jump off rocks and just generally be kids.  When Lizzy said that one of her main goals was to capture their joy playing together that was one of the best themes I’ve ever heard and I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what we got!

No comments