Albertson Family Columbia River Session {Brewster}

Every once in awhile I actually get friends to believe me when I tell them how incredible the views are from the area I live in and when they are willing to make the trip (even if it means 4 hours round trip, like this family!) I always want to make sure they see the best!  I’ve known this family since Kyle and I started dating and when you have that much history together it makes a session so exciting because I know I can ask them to do crazy things and they don’t have much choice except to go for it!  Layton was not so sure I should stick them in the middle of sage brush but he went along with it anyways.  Not only is this the first time I’ve been able to document this family but this is the last session for them as a family of four which means it’s extra special.  I’m pretty sure Layton and Emersyn are best friends even if they may not be totally convinced of that fact yet… they had the sweetest interactions and I can always tell what siblings really think when it comes to their family pictures!


No comments