Ashley & Zack's Autumn Engagement Session {Spokane}


It’s not every engagement session that I have a gorgeous couple to work with AND the most beautiful little girl!  I can’t wait to tell you more of this incredible couple’s love story when I share their wedding blog in just over a week, but know, you’re going to want to hear it!  This location is one of my favorites to visit because it never disappoints with its stunning color and varied textures so I was thrilled when Ashley and Zack were up for this place.  At the beginning of our conversations, the engagement session wasn’t a huge priority because they were just excited about the wedding and while I totally understand that it’s not for everyone, I also want to take every opportunity to build relationships with the couples that I get to work with and make sure that I’m able to capture their vision for their wedding day.  Plus, one of my secrets to great pictures with littles is to spend as much time with them as possible so I knew if I got to spend some time with Scarlett, there is a lot better chance that on wedding day we’re just going to have a blast together!  

No comments