Hall Family Fall Dairy Farm Session {Spokane}

I used to work with Andrea when we were leaders for middle school girls in youth group many years ago so when she mentioned wanting to get family pictures I was really excited to meet her family!  Stella and William were hilarious and both have the most fun personalities!  I loved how Stella was snuggly with her family but also had her own opinions if I wanted her to do something that she wasn’t totally up for ;)  William was the best little cheeser and his little puffy vest was just the cutest accessory for his bright little spirit.  If anyone knows Andrea, you know she has the best laugh and smile, I think of anyone I’ve ever met and getting to see her with her babies was the sweetest thing ever!  This family was so much fun and you can tell that they just adore being together!

No comments