Thania's Spring Senior Session {Brewster}

I know I've said this before but this class of seniors will always be in my heart because I've known them all since 7th grade.  They were there when Kyle was at his sickest and filled his classroom with get well cards even though he had only been their teacher for 3 weeks before he was left for 2 months.  They were still in middle school when we announced that we were pregnant with Kamden and have been my go-to babysitters and keepers of the boys at basketball games, on the soccer field or wherever else we were.

Thania is one of those first students that we have watched grow up.  It's such a unique opportunity to be able to see kids really change quickly in the 6 years that we see them from 7th-12th grade and this graduation may be the first one that I will actually tear up at, which for those of you that know me, that is incredibly rare!

Thania is headed to Wenatchee next year to start classes that will eventually lead her to her dream of becoming a kindergarten teacher.  It's not every day that you meet someone who makes a goal for their future and stays steadfast to that dream.  I have no doubt she will be in the classroom in no time and changing the next generation of students.  I would love to see her come back to Brewster of course, but I know that wherever she goes she will be such a huge influence for those little people.  I'm always amazed by the elementary teachers and especially kindergarten because there is so much learning that happens in that very first year!  Congratulations Thania and I can't wait to watch you graduate!!









No comments