Milo's Newborn Session {Conconully}

I've been photographing newborns for several years now and I have to say that spring is my favorite time to capture them.  We aren't even usually outdoors but newborns just seem to fit with the idea of a new season of growth and birth.  This sweet little guy lives in an area near me that is known in the summer for camping and adventuring so it was no surprise that he has an adorable nursery with a woods and cabin type theme.  Not only did I get to hang out with Milo for a couple hours but the drive to his house was so gorgeous I almost hit the car in front of me... because I was so in awe of the flowering trees and wildflower covered hills.

Milo is the youngest of four adorable siblings and based on his easygoing temperament he is going to add to the mix so well!  He literally never cried the entire time I was there!  Every once in a while he would wake up and look at me like, "Who are you?" but as soon as that happened we would give him a little snack and back to work I would go.  Hanging out with this family was the highlight of my and my boys' week and we had so much fun getting to know the family and meet this special addition!










No comments