Rogge Family Forest and Snow Session {Alta Lake}

We finally have real snow over here and it’s always a good Christmas when you get to have snow to make it that much more magical, especially for little kids who are enthralled with it!  This session actually was not predicted to have snow during the time we planned but that didn’t last for long!  Although this was the first time meeting the Rogge family, I was so happy when the snow didn’t bother them at all, in fact the end of the session ended with a family snowball fight!
I’ve never actually had a group willing to do something like that and it was a blast!  Plus it was at the end so hair and outfits were already documented ;)  

This group was so patient and happy!  Even though I’m used to chasing little people around for photos it was a nice change to have everyone look at me and smile at the same time without busting out the “Baby Shark” song! 

This family loves their Seahawks and the way that they incorporated that into their pictures was great since it really is part of their story and true to them!  (I had them do a 12 sign but I actually have no idea if the Seahawks actually have a special sign so someone tell me if they do!)


No comments