Divis Family Christmas and Snow Session {Brewster}

Madison and I first started talking about her family's session a month or so ago but I asked her if we could see if we could do it the day of a fresh snow because that is always the best!  And thankfully they were all about waiting for the right day!  We live close to each other so it worked out great to be able to spontaneously go do pictures in the snow right after it came down and I LOVE how these turned out!  If you're going to do pictures in the winter, the perfect day is always when it snows because this time of year can be really boring as far as landscapes go unless you get that extra magic of snow!  I never quite know what kids will be like in front of the camera, even if I know them in real life, but Warren had a blast!  He was all about jumping and throwing snow and being the cutest little guy.  Rose wasn't quite sure what to think of the snow at first but she warmed up by the end and was so great at giving me her serious face which is extra adorable when you have the cutest puckered lips!  We finished up the day with a couple of Christmas tree and fireplace pictures which were such a fun idea!

No comments