Christianson Family Woods Session {Cheney}

 Not everyone has a photographer that they've known for almost two decades, but this girl and I have been through practically every stage of life together from crazy middle school to husbands and babies.  Because of that bond, getting to hang out with her two littles means they are already my little models and Luke has a huge crush on me so we get a long great!  When we chose this spot I had no idea the pine that had just been leveled so I was really excited when we got here and wearing their buffalo plaid meant I was able to take full advantage of the stacks of wood!  Ally is so grown up now, even though I know as a kindergartner she still is little in reality, however, when you see the whole life span of someone it really is incredible how much change happens in such a short amount of time.

No comments