Saige Mendenhall {Kennewick}

 Whenever I’m planning a newborn session with a family there are always a lot of unknowns, especially when it’s a first baby.  So when we talked about Saige’s newborn session I was hoping she would be around when I was in town at the beginning of August, little did we know she would show up almost 3 weeks early!  This perfectly sweet girl was so very alert and happy while I got to work with her and I had the best morning meeting her and her adorable family!  


Getting to do outdoor pictures for newborns in the summer is always a win and the ones we were able to capture with her are just the best!  Her mom chose simple colors for the family pictures and I absolutely recommend that because it keeps the focus on the emotions and perfection of the sweet baby!  That also allows your images to have a timeless quality that means they are just as beautiful years later.  I have always loved bright colors and a lot of my style has a wide range of color but I’m really loving neutrals lately since it tends to highlight the important pieces of the session!  Congratulations Andrew and Stacey!








No comments