Johnson Family {Chelan}

I just have to say that when there is a family with little ones, that is when I feel like I’m totally in my element.  The oldest grand baby of this family was a two year old named Kemper and he loved the camera so my job was pretty easy.  This family was visiting Chelan and right away I knew it was going to be a perfect night.  They have two sweet additions from earlier this summer so getting to document this big gathering was the best!  I really appreciate that they put together a color palette that was easy to stand out on the beach of the lake and with all those blue eyes, blue tones was the perfect choice.


Getting a big group together for pictures can sometimes be challenging but every person in this family was willing to stick around for as long as I wanted and they all were so photogenic and authentic that choosing my favorites was difficult!  I absolutely loved my time with them!












No comments