Kamden Turns 4 {Brewster}

While this is a little late, it is still Kamden's birthday month which means I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share how wonderful this kid is at 4 years old!  Every day he surprises me with how much energy and exuberance he possesses. 

At four years old Kamden has the vocabulary of an older, wiser person and is always surprising me with the new words and phrases he picks up and inserts in everyday conversation, like "Mom he frightened me because I wasn't expecting to see him there!"  The local library may be small but it is one of his favorite places and he begs to go there daily to pick out a new pile of books.  There are many days where he would be content to sit and read with us for hours and that is not an exaggeration!  

He really enjoys little ones and is always careful to help them out and watch out for them.  Sometimes that includes his little brother but more often than not, his brother is a wrestling and exploration partner that sometimes gets trampled in the process.  Lately all he wants to do is hear stories either from our childhood memories or from some outline he provides for Kyle and I to perfectly follow and finish.

  There is never a dull moment in our house, whether that's because he's climbing and exploring something around or because he's peppering us with questions about everything he hears others say or just comes up with in his own mind.  I'm really excited for the upcoming year when we are planning to start some preschool curriculum at home because lately he is incredibly interested in learning to write letters and numbers and identify words.  His favorite superhero is Batman and he wants to be a firefighter, pilot, diver and Spiderman when he grows up.

We love you Kamden and can't wait for so many more adventures with you!









 At the end of this little mini shoot he wanted to get pictures with me, so even though I didn't prepare for it I couldn't pass up that opportunity ;)



No comments