Jennifer's Orchard Quinceanera Session {Brewster}



This session belongs in a storybook!  When you combine a girl and a horse with a dress fit for a princess there is something magical that happens and since today is Jennifer’s quinceanera I finally get to share these images that we took at the beginning of summer!  We worked on making this session happen for months before because horses have always been important to her and we wanted to make sure to include them.  Everything about the session, from the exquisite red dress to the golden hour we were able to do the session in meant that it made all of my photography dreams come true!  I have some really amazing people in my community that allow me to use their property for sessions like this and I’m always so grateful for their help!!

I hope this day is everything you’ve been dreaming of Jennifer!  I’m so glad I was able to be a part of this celebration!!








No comments