Lucy Freels Newborn {Brewster}


One of the parts of my job that is probably my favorite is getting to share people’s most memorable days.  No matter if it’s a wedding day or one of a newborn’s first few outings I get to be there and I don’t take that for granted.  Getting to meet a brand new little person that is just starting to figure out the world and getting used to life is amazing.

Lucy was incredibly sweet and so content.  I love that her family wanted to keep things simple and neutral.  That idea keeps the focus on the innocence and perfect features of this little girl and there is nothing better than baby details.  Not only is Lucy one of my favorite baby names but this one is extra special because she is named after her great grandma, which just makes it even better.  We of course had to include the proud big brother,  and even if he doesn’t quite know how great it is to have a sister I’m sure he will figure that out very soon!













No comments