Gebbers Family {Brewster}

Since this winter seems to be never ending, I'm going to start showcasing some of the highlights of the fall and maybe even the summer.  This family session was only a couple minutes away from my house and I absolutely love the location that Abbie found for us.

  Being surrounded by rivers makes it possible to have water views and backgrounds in almost every possible location that I use. That is one of the unique aspects of where I live that I just can't get enough of.  Plus, we get 300 days of sun a year, which I take full advantage of.  Now most of the time that means warm sun and less grey days.  However, today is a grey, dreary looking day that is really trying to be a stereotypical Monday.  But, in exactly one week we are supposed to get to 50 degrees so I'm holding out hope that spring HAS to be on the way!
  
To fight all the grey, this colorful session with beautiful girls seemed to be the way to go.  Getting to put all of these fall colors together just makes me wish for summer even more.  Until then, enjoy these highlights from the session!












No comments