Betty Martinez {Brewster}

I've had the privilege of knowing Betty since she was in 7th grade!  It's amazing how fast time goes and how much changes.  When Kyle and I first moved to Brewster almost 6 years ago, Betty was part of his first class of 7th graders and one of our goals was to see this amazing group of kids graduate.  Betty has always been one of the sweetest people and I have rarely seen her without a smile.  She is a leader in the school and her class and I was really excited when she told me that she is planning to attend Eastern in the fall.  I mean Kyle and I are not exactly shy about how much we enjoyed EWU ;) so it's always fun to hear of one of our students getting to experience it for themselves.  I have no doubt she's going to pursue greatness there and I can't wait to see her in this next phase of life!









No comments