Adriana's Senior Session {Brewster}


You would never believe that during this session the most insane weather was going on!  I'm talking huge gale winds so strong that sticks and thorns from the hillside were hitting me in the face while I was trying to shoot!  Now I can pretty much shoot in any kind of situation but wind and I have just never been friends.  I grew up in an area where we would have windstorms all the time so it's not new to me, I just really dislike it.  But Adriana was amazing and never once complained about having her perfect long curls getting whipped about, or having dust hit her in the face.  In fact she just kept looking more amazing the more pictures we did!  Adriana is one of the seniors that once again had Kyle and I in our first years in the Brewster School District.  

This class will always be so special to me because I was able to work with them during middle school, which for a lot of people is a pretty interesting time to say the least!  I have always loved how straightforward Adriana is, even in middle school if I had a question about something I could count on her to tell me what was going on.  I have loved getting to see her grow and change and be so close to being done with school!  She is going to be studying to be dental hygiene in the fall and then going on to nursing after that.  I know her drive and willingness to pursue great things are going to carry her far and I can't wait to see what she does after that!








No comments