Sandra's Senior Session {Brewster}

Being a school counselor and a photographer may seem like a strange combination to most people but it seems like the perfect balance to me, since sometimes in counseling I can see the hard parts of life but the next day in photography I can capture the most beautiful highlights of not only one life but of families.  For this senior session, it was definitely a highlight of my week.  When I first met Sandra she had just moved from Mexico and didn't speak English but was starting school with us.  I have watched her persevere in what I'm sure must have been a confusing and frustrating part of her life to becoming a vibrant, diligent and incredible example to other students in our school.  I'm so excited to see where she goes and what she continues to become, I have no doubt she will continue to impact her world.











No comments