Martin Trio {Cheney}

These three are just some of my favorite kids!  I have been able to do several family sessions with them and every time we have so much fun together.  The girls LOVE pictures and are more than happy to suggest pictures and find different places for me to take their picture, they are just too adorable!  I'm pretty sure Jacob loved all the attention he was getting from the girls too!  Since they are moving to a new place we had a great talk about making friends and keeping them which was easy to encourage them in since their mom and I have stayed so close since we were almost as young as they are!  I also love that they were able to take pictures at this house so they will always have the memories of living there, such a great idea on their mom's part!













No comments