Maiz Kartchner {Brewster}

When a family is able to tie in things that tell their story, it is one of my favorite ways to go about a session. Whether it is a newborn set including dad's work tools or visiting a favorite or meaningful location, all of those are great ways to make the pictures "yours".  This perfect little girl came to visit me and we had so much fun!  I love that her lineman daddy brought along some work items and even though it's a little hidden, she's actually nestled in his hard hat!  Her name is Maiz Magnolia, and I think that combination is so sweet, especially since I'm already a fan of all things Magnolia!

I always try for a lot of detail shots in newborn sessions because there are just so many incredible tiny details from toes to fingernails and just like everyone says, it goes by fast so newborn pictures are the perfect way to freeze time forever!  Since I don't have any girls, these kind of days are the best because I get to enjoy all the pink and floral accessories and play dress up with them!













2 comments